Updates & Changelog
This update includes some new features and improvements for the “creatives” module, along with a few other small tweaks and fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added categories to creatives. You can now assign a category to creatives, and creatives will be sorted into their own categories when displayed on the affiliate dashboard.
- New: (PRO) Added YouTube Video, MP4 Video, and PDF as option to include in the creatives tab of affiliate dashboard.
- New: (PRO) Added Brand Colors as option to include in the creatives tab of affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: (PRO) Updated the “Creatives Text” option to TinyMCE editor, so you can add more advanced custom text to the top of the creatives tab.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added a light grid background to the creatives boxes on the affiliate dashboard, where there is any empty space.
- Tweak: (PRO) The buttons on creatives tab now have the “pointer” cursor when hovered over.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added more hooks to the “creatives” code, to allow developers to implement more advanced customizations.
- Tweak: (PRO) Scheduled payout requests will now use the websites default timezone instead of UTC.
- Tweak: (PRO) Changed the “Export to Excel” button text to just “Export”, and added a download icon to the button.
- Tweak: (PRO) The “Add New” button for adding a campaign in the “Referral URL” tab will now display at the correct size on certain themes.
- Tweak: (PRO) In PDF statements, changed the month to short version (in details and table), and added suffix to the day number (st/nd).
- Tweak: The “Email address for receiving admin notifications” setting is now available in the free version.
- Tweak: Added a slight border radius to tabs and buttons on the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue causing some scheduled payout requests to not be submitted when they should.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed a few PHP warnings when viewing generated PDF statements.
- Fix: Fixed affiliate registrations occassionally not being displayed on the admin registrations page, when the form is submitted.
- Fix: Fixed issue with the affiliate dashboard for coupons not assigned to an affiliate user, sometimes being visible via the unique link for logged out users.
- Other: (PRO) Updated stripe-php library to version 10.0.0.
- Other: Updated to Freemius SDK 2.5.3
- New: Added option to also show “Surname” in the “Orders List” table on the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: Edited a few of the admin settings labels to make them more clear.
- Tweak: Added check to make sure duplicate payout requests can’t be made by same affiliate user.
- Tweak: Added redirect to “Payouts” tab after a payout request is made, where it fails or there is an error with the request.
- Tweak: Added plugin logo/icon to plugin opt-in page.
- Fix: The new “status” filter on latest orders tab will now work properly with custom order status names.
This update includes several new features and improvements for the MLA module.
We’ve also added some features to the “recent orders” tab on the affiliate dashboard, along with a few other small tweaks and fixes.
- New: Added a “Search” field at top of “Recents Orders” and “MLA Summary” table. Users can live search the results in the table to only show rows that include the search term.
- New: Added option to show the total number of orders for each status, displayed below the “Recent Orders” table.
- New: (PRO) Added new “Summary” tab to MLA dashboard to show a table with a summary of statistics for each of the users sub-affiliates.
- New: (PRO) Added some shortcodes to show some sections of the MLA Dashboard elsewhere: [couponaffiliates-mla-subaffiliates] and [couponaffiliates-mla-payouts]
- New: (PRO) Added an option to make the MLA Dashboard “Invite Only”, so you can choose which affiliate users have access to it.
- New: (PRO) Added option to auto-assign normal affiliate coupon referrals as a sub-affiliate in the referrers MLA network.
- New: (PRO) Added option to make MLA invite links also work as a normal referral link.
- New: (PRO) Added options to allow you to customise which sections/tabs on the MLA Dashboard will be displayed.
- Tweak: The “Add New Affiliate” button is now visible in free version on the “Users” page, and improved the notification displayed when a new affiliate is added by admin.
- Fix: Added a check to prevent PHP error in the “wcusage_auto_apply_discount_coupon” function if WooCommerce is disabled on certain pages.
- Fix: Fixed PHP warning on admin orders list, showing the first time it is loaded when there is a new order, if “per user role” commission was enabled.
- Fix: Fixed issue with not being able to edit the “Template coupon code” with legacy “Save Settings” button enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with “payout has already been paid” message sometimes showing when trying to mark a manual payout as paid.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with the landing pages section not showing on the affiliate dashboard “referral URL” tab.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed “Other Information” not displaying for manual registrations when “Automatically register all new users as an affiliate” option enabled.
- Other: Updated to Freemius SDK 2.5.2
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.1.1
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 7.1.0
- Fix: Fixed alignment of some labels on the admin settings page.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with the “Other Information” column sometimes not showing in the admin registration page, with custom fields enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed a conflict with some other plugins using the Stripe API Library, causing an error with the Stripe Payouts feature enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with custom fields where “text fields” where sometimes not showing up on the form.
- Fix: Fixed a few small PHP warnings since the last update.
This update provides some improvements to the registration system, including new custom fields, multiple template coupons, and more!
- New: (FREE) The affiliate registration system is now available in the free version. This includes all the main features, however few of the more advanced (and new) features still require the PRO version.
- New: (PRO) Added new functionality to add your own custom fields to the affiliate registration form.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to create multiple template coupons, which the user can then choose which one they want in the registration form.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to automatically submit affiliate registration whenever a new user is created.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to track user registrations as a lifetime referral, with the lifetime commission feature enabled.
- Tweak: (PRO) All extra field and custom field data for new affiliate registrations will show in a single “Other Information” column on the admin registrations management page.
- Tweak: (PRO) The “website” extra field from affiliate registrations will now save in the “website” user profile data.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to add custom text to the “WhatsApp” social share link message.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to Exclude/Remove taxes from “Store Credit” that is applied to cart.
- Tweak: Added a toggle to enable/disable the Google reCAPTCHA on the registration form more easily.
- Tweak: Updated so that the registration form will still work without a valid “template coupon” set in the settings. Instead it will just create a new coupon code without any other custom settings set (other than assigning the user etc).
- Tweak: Made a few changes to the setup wizard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with some users not being able to add referral URL campaigns in the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed/improved some of the spacing/alignment on the MLA Dashboard settings tab.
- Fix: Fixed the “last 7 days” statistics on admin dashboard only showing for past 10 orders.
- Fix: Fixed issue with bulk delete not working on the admin users list with the plugin enabled.
- Fix: Fixed the “Delete” button not working on the admin affiliate registrations page.
- Fix: Fixed a few minor PHP warnings.
- Other: Added localized translations for German.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.8.0
- Improvement: Referral URL conversions will now track the order ID, and display that in the admins “Referral Visits” page, in the “Converted” column, along with the order total for that conversion.
- Improvement: The admins “Referral Visits” page now includes search options to filter visits by referrer URL, coupon code, campaign, and converted.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added a small icon to show if the commission has been granted to the affiliate yet, in the admin orders affiliate info tooltip (on orders list), and in the “Coupon Affiliate” meta box for individual orders.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added new settings in the “Statements” section to set custom text for “Subtotal”, “Tax”, and “Total” on the PDF statements.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added a way to allow admins to link an existing affiliate user to a MLA parent. Simply edit a user and go to the “MLA Parent Users” section.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added a way to allow admins to remove all MLA parents from a particular affiliate user. Simply edit a user, go to the “MLA Parent Users” section, set the “Tier 1” field to empty, and save.
- Tweak: A few small tweaks to the setup wizard.
- Tweak: Edited a few strings in the admin area to use localisation that were previously missing it.
- Tweak: On the coupons list, edited style of the dashboard “copy link” button.
- Fix: Fixed the “Support Ticket” button on the admin dashboard page not linking anywhere.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP error showing on the admin dashboard if WooCommerce is not activated, instead showing a more user friendly message instructing to install WooCommerce.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.0.1
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.7.0
- Improvement: Added option to hide the “Affiliate” menu link on the “My Account” page for non-affiliate users.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added option to the “extras fields”, in the registration form settings, to choose if they should be required or not.
- Tweak: Updated the “Latest Referrals” on admin dashboard to show existing/previous orders for new installs.
- Tweak: Change date/time formats shown on affiliate dashboard to use format set in the WordPress “General” settings. They should now also be fully localised.
- Tweak: Added capitalisation to some localised strings that were missing it.
- Tweak: Added localisation to some strings that were missing it.
- Tweak: Removed all older “translations” settings. The plugin is now just using normal localisation.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the “Upload Image” button when adding a new creative.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue when “Use the email address as username” is enabled in registration settings, when admin uses “Add New Affiliate” form, and tries to add coupon for an existing user that does not have their email as their username.
- Fix: (PRO) An empty “wcusage_mla_parents” order meta will no longer be created, if the MLA module is disabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the apostrophe showing as HTML entitiy, in the “You don’t currently have any sub-affiliates.” message.
- Fix: Fixed a few minor PHP warnings.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.6.1
This update includes some improvements to the payouts module, including automatic payouts, and the option to reverse payouts. Additionally, we have made lots of other small tweaks, improvements, and small bug fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to automatically/instantly pay affiliates commission into their account, after a payout request is made.
- New: (PRO) When payouts are paid via Stripe or Store Credit (built-in system), a new button is available in the admin payouts section, to automatically reverse and refund the payout. Only applies to new payout requests created after installing this update.
- Tweak: (PRO) Edited styling of notifications and some buttons on admin pages.
- Tweak: (PRO) In the user payout email, changed the “Payment method” merge tag to show the full payment method name instead of the universal method ID.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added payout ID to payouts events in activity log.
- Tweak: (PRO) Improved styling on mobile for add registration and add domain popups in admin area.
- Tweak: (PRO) Improved style of text on the MLA network tree diagram.
- Tweak: (PRO) Fixed the MLA commission values displayed in the admin orders list tooltips.
- Tweak: (PRO) Edited the text shown when payment threshold is not met on the affiliate dashboard payouts tab. Now shows the required amount.
- Tweak: (PRO) Removed administrator, editor, shop manager, and author from the list of options for the “Accepted Affiliate User Role” and “Pending Affiliate User Role” settings.
- Tweak: (PRO) Changed the way MLA tier settings are saved. Copied over the old settings for existing sites.
- Tweak: Made some small style changes to the setup wizard page.
- Tweak: Another slight improvement to speed of the fetch orders query by around 5-10%;
- Tweak: Added some translations that were missing for “dates” throughout the plugin.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed commission graph not always showing the full commission amount for a specific day when hovering over a point on the graph.
- Fix: Fixed inconsistency in all-time stats “total sales” value. The “total sales” in all-time stats now shows the total after discounts applied.
- Fix: Fixed issue with affiliate dashboard always full refreshing for new coupons (since 5.0.1).
- Fix: Fixed issue since WordPress 6.0, causing admins to be unable to the page with affiliate dashboard shortcode on.
- Fix: Fixed styling issue causing problems for websites that had a pre-loader using the class “loader”.
- Fix: Fixed the “total usage” value when “all-time” statistics are disabled.
- Fix: Properly clear saved meta data for orders/coupons when the “Saving Data” options are disabled in the plugin “Debug” settings tab.
- Fix: Fixed some links in admin area when the plugin is installed on a multisite.
- Other: Added localized translations for Japanese.
- New: Added brand new setup wizard which is accessible when first installing the plugin, or via a button in the settings page.
- Improvement: Added a “REFRESH ALL DATA” button when editing individual coupons. This allows you to refresh the data/statistics for just one individual coupon dashboard if needed.
- Improvement: Significantly improved initial affiliate dashboard loading speed when first visiting, or when data has been refreshed (especially for larger coupons). It will now load the page much faster, and show the “loading…” animation whilst it refreshes/saves the data for the first time.
- Improvement: Via small optimisations, improved the speed of the fetch orders query by around 10%, which executes when first loading dashboard, refreshing data, and on the recent orders affiliate dashboard tab, when filtering orders.
- Tweak: (FREE) Hidden the “Pending Affiliate Registrations” and “Pending Payout Requests” sections on the admin dashboard when using free version.
- Fix: On the new admin dashboard, the text shown when no items are found in each of the sections has been fixed with the correct messages.
- Fix: (PRO) Made sure the saved “monthly summary” data is now refreshed properly when the refresh data button is clicked, or commission settings change.
- Dev: Re-structured the admin settings code, to be a bit more organised.
- Dev: Switched back to using WordPress’ default jQuery library.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.1
This is one of our biggest ever updates. Including our most popular feature request, a “Multi-Level Affiliates” module, along with some significant performance improvements, a new dashboard page, activity log, and lots more improvements, tweaks and fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added a brand new full-featured Multi-Level Affiliates module to the plugin.
–> New: (PRO) Added option for parent affiliates to invite people to become an affiliate. They will then become the parent affiliate for this user, and will gain extra commission from any sales that affiliate refers.
–> New: (PRO) Added new shortcode to display brand new MLA dashboard page. The dashboard will show all sub-affiliates, affiliate network chart, invitation tools, payouts management, settings, and more.
- New: Added a new dashboard page in the admin area which includes some general statistics, and other latest statistics/activity for referrals, visits, registrations, payouts, etc.
- New: Added a new “Activity Log” to the admin area, to keep track of all the latest activity within the plugin and your affiliate programs.
- Improvement: (PRO) The monthly summary table now saves data/totals for each month as meta data (after first load) instead of calculating every time, excluding the current month. This will significantly improve the loading speed for this tab and filters, especially for coupons with lots of orders.
- Improvement: (PRO) The line graphs are now loaded via ajax which should significantly improve initial loading time of the page for coupons with lots of orders. The line graphs are now also limited to show a maximum of around 100 orders.
- Improvement: (FREE) The “All-time | This Month | Last Month” statistics toggles are now available in the free version. This is now selected as default for new installs.
- Improvement: Some extra meta data (“wcusage_stats”) is saved on orders to load order affiliate data faster in certain cases.
- Improvement: Made some improvements to performance when generating admin reports. In general generating reports should now be around 2x faster.
- Improvement: Made a few other small performance improvements to the affiliate dashboard and plugin in general.
- Improvement: Greatly improved speed of query that checks if current page contains the plugins shortcodes, and made it so that it doesn’t always run on all pages.
- Tweak: Added some extra sanitization to certain parts of the code, just for extra precautions.
- Tweak: Changed the “filter by coupon code” option on the admin orders list to a text input instead of dropdown. Improves speed / performance of page for sites with lots of coupons.
- Tweak: Font awesome icon styles are now hosted locally via the plugin.
- Tweak: (PRO) When editing a user, it will now only show “Payment Settings” for payment methods that are enabled.
- Tweak: (PRO) The coupon affiliate meta box on single orders now shows the affiliate info for lifetime referrers.
- Tweak: (PRO) Even if PRO license expires, the “unpaid commission” will now continue to be tracked and updated for new orders.
- Tweak: Affiliate dashboard tab icons are now enabled by default.
- Tweak: Updated design of the plugin’s admin pages, with a new header on each page.
- Fix: Resolved a few minor console warnings on affiliate dashboard, in certain occasions.
- Fix: (FREE) Admins can properly generate reports in the free version for a specific date range (instead of exactly 1 month).
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the commission message shown in the “statistics” tab of affiliate dashboard when “per user role” commission is set for that affiliate.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed occasional issue with monthly summary tab not loading correctly with multi-currency enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed occasional issue with payout button not working correctly.
- Fix: Fixed occasional issue calculating the specific decimal commission with multi-currency enabled.
- Fix: Fixed occasional issue causing PHP error when an admin was updating orders.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.0.0
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.0
- Fix: Fixed not being able to toggle the option “Show full coupon page info automatically, if there is only one coupon”.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with some settings (multi selects) not being copied over from the “template coupon” to the new auto-generated coupons.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed occasional issue with the “Pay via Stripe” button.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.4.0
- Fix: Fixed empty “[couponaffiliates-register]” text showing in some cases in free version when it shouldn’t be.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.4.1
- Fix: Fixed conflict with Rank Math SEO (and possibly other plugins) causing the affiliate dashboard to not always load correct with ajax loading enabled.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 5.9.3
- Fix: Fixed a PHP warning with referral URLs when IP tracking enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with PayPal payouts (production) sometimes giving a PHP error.
- Fix: Fixed a few small issues with multi-currency option enabled such as products list totals, and welcome email not showing converted value.
- Fix: Fixed conflict with WooCommerce subscriptions causing a PHP error when updating a new subscription that has no coupon assigned to it.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP error appearing in some rare cases on the affiliate registration page.
- Fix: Fixed an coupon not found PHP error being caused on registrations page if a coupon is deleted.
- Fix: (PRO) Stopped the "Your Coupons" title showing very briefly (at the top of page) on some sites when affiliate dashboard is loaded, whilst only assigned to one coupon.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with the admin "Add New Affiliate" form when adding for a new affiliate user failing to create the user (since last update).
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the "paid date" showing wrong on the payouts log in some timezones.
- Fix: Fixed a rare PHP error occurring on affiliate dashboard with empty orders.
- Fix: Fixed issue with commission calculation when commission rate is set to a decimal number less than 1%.
- Improvement: (PRO) Updated it so that users are logged in automatically after completing the affiliate registration form (if they were logged out).
- Improvement: (PRO) Updated it so that if a user has a pending affiliate registration application, the form will be hidden for them.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to set a custom title for the affiliate registration form.
- Tweak: (PRO) Hidden the “Direct Link Tracking” email settings if it is disabled.
- Tweak: (PRO) Slight tweak/fix alignment of “add new” campaign field on some themes.
- Tweak: (PRO) Implemented a solution to direct link tracking not always working (setting cookies) with nginx caching enabled.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added a check to make sure the same payout can not be paid twice accidently by an admin.
- Tweak: Updated to make sure “Processing” orders are shown by default on new installs.
- Tweak: Updated to make sure stats are force refreshed on first load of affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed a conflict via the “FPDF” class with some other plugins.
- Dev: (PRO) Made some improvements/tweaks to the affiliate registration code.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 5.9.2
- Tweak: Added new functionality to display an admin notice when there are plugin updates that may require cache to be cleared for some changes to apply properly.
- Tweak: Declined domains will no longer show in the “Direct Link Tracking” section on the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: Fixed the “Direct Link Tracking” fraud option to only apply to affiliate coupons (not all coupons).
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.3.1
This update includes some new options to help you prevent affiliate fraud, an improvement to the products list/summary for orders on the affiliate table, and more!
- New: Added a new/improved “product summary” section on the affiliate dashboard when “MORE” toggle is clicked on recent orders and monthly summary tables. Shows a detailed summary of all products including the quantity, total, commission for each individual product.
- New: (PRO) Added a new “strict fraud prevention” option that can be enabled when using “direct link tracking” module. This option will only allow coupons to be applied when directly linked by an approved domain.
- New: (PRO) Added a new “Domains Blacklist” option in plugin settings. Visitors referred directly from any of these domains will not have referrals tracked or coupons applied automatically.
- New: Added a new “Visitors Blacklist” option in plugin settings to block visitor IDs or IP addresses from being able to use affiliate coupons or register as an affiliate.
- New: In the “Referral Visits” admin page you can easily add/remove the visitor IP/ID for a certain click to the “Visitors Blacklist”.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added option to enable a “2 Column Layout” for the registration form.
- Improvement: The date/time for the referral link clicks log will now be saved using the “time zone” set in the WordPress general settings (instead of UTC).
- Improvement: Improved styling/layout for the tables on affiliate dashboard for mobile devices, to fix them being squashed on some themes/sites.
- Tweak: Moved all restrictions and fraud settings into their own tab on the plugin settings tab.
- Tweak: (PRO) On the admin “Payouts” and “Registrations” pages, the date columns have been removed. The dates can still be seen by hovering over the ID (created date), and status (completed date).
- Tweak: Made a few small styling tweaks/improvements to the login/registration forms. Both forms will now be more consistent with each other and a better layout on some themes.
- Tweak: Updated it so that the “saved data” for orders on the affiliate dashboards will be refreshed automatically, whenever some of the settings in the “Commission” settings tab are changed.
- Fix: Added a fix for direct link tracking when referrer domain uses “www.” in the domain.
- Fix: Fixed custom email notifications not formatting the HTML if they were edited (on some websites since the last update).
- Fix: Referral URLs functionality will now be fully disabled when toggled off in the settings.
- Fix: (PRO) Added some extra checks to prevent a PHP error showing if “Pay via PayPal” is clicked, but the API keys are invalid.
Version 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206
- Fix: Fixed a jQuery issue on some websites, causing JS conflict with some other plugins on the affiliate dashboard page.
- Fix: Fixed a few PHP warnings on free version when generating admin reports.
- Fix: Small code security improvements.
- Improvement: Added option in “Commission” settings tab to include or exclude “custom discounts” (negative fees etc) from commission calculations.
- Improvement: Added option in “Commission” settings tab to include or exclude “fees” in commission calculations and in order subtotal/total stats.
- Improvement: Added option in “Commission” settings tab to include or exclude “shipping costs” in commission calculations and in order subtotal/total stats.
- Improvement: Added option in “Referral URLs” settings tab to show/hide the “Referral Link Generator” and “Referral Statistics” sections on the affiliate dashboard.
- Improvement: Added an “Add New Affiliate” button to the admin users list, to easily add a new affiliate user on this page.
- Improvement: Added an “Add New Domain” button to the admin domains (“domain link tracking”) page, to easily add a new domain to a coupon on this page.
- Tweak: Fees are no longer included in the “totals” and “subtotals” for orders shown in the affiliate dashboard, unless the new option to include fees in calculations is enabled.
- Tweak: Updated the “save” buttons on settings tab of affiliate dashboard to be more consistent styling on certain themes.
- Tweak: Added CSS to prevent some themes forcing the “date” filter input fields on affiliate dashboard to be much larger than needed, therefore affecting the layout.
- Tweak: Removed the extra spacing above “Commission Graph” since 4.16.3
- Tweak: Disabled some plugin/theme preloaders on affiliate dashboard page.
- Tweak: Improved the styling for toggles on the settings page.
- Tweak: Added links on the admin “Registrations” page to edit user, edit the coupon, and view the coupon affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: Added links on the admin “Domains” page to edit the coupon, and view the coupon affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: The form shown when “Add New Affiliate” is selected can now only be submitted if a “template coupon” has been set.
- Fix: Fixed issue where in some cases affiliate users could not add domains for domain link tracking.
- Fix: Fixed some of the “totals” stats with “include tax in calculations” enabled, when the order includes shipping costs or extra fees.
- Fix: The custom “form style” option will now apply to the registration form shortcode, and fixed alignment of the submit application form on some themes.
- Fix: Fixed issue in some cases the “Create New Registration” form in admin area not submitting, when a certain option was enabled.
- Fix: Fixed issue on PHP 8 with admin pay button for Stripe and PayPal occasionally showing an error when clicked.
- Dev: Updated Freemius SDK.
- Dev: Made some small code format tweaks/improvements, and added 3 new hooks.
- Version 220.127.116.11:
- Fix: Fixed issue with not being able to change the “Required order status to show on affiliate dashboard” (since the last update).
- Version 18.104.22.168:
- Fix: Fixed an error when affiliates try to add a domain via direct link tracking.
- Improvement: Added an option to set the “default payout method” that is selected for all affiliates automatically.
- Improvement: Added option for admins when editing user profiles to change the “Payout Method” for that user.
- Improvement: Added an option to never update the saved “commission” value for past orders (option found in “Debug” tab).
- Tweak: Updated the “Emails” settings tab, to be more compact and easier to navigate, and with toggles to show/hide the customizer for each email.
- Tweak: Updated the “How To Use” tab on affiliate dashboard with up to date information.
- Tweak: Updated to font awesome version 6.0.0 for icons used in the plugin.
- Tweak: Small tweak to the design of the tables on the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: Improved alignment of the “terms” acceptance checkbox on registration form, when the message includes links.
- Tweak: Updated social sharing icons to use the button background color (and background hover color).
- Fix: Fixed occasional issue with “Pay as Credit” payouts button not working when paying credit to empty wallet.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with some websites/themes, where the affiliate dashboard would not load correctly with “ajax loading” enabled.
- New: Added a new option to make it so affiliate coupons can only be used by new customers on their first order (Settings > General > Coupon Usage Restrictions).
- Improvement: Added an option to change the style of the login/registration forms, with 3 available styles.
- Tweak: The “Required order status to show on affiliate dashboard” option will now always have “Completed” enabled and can’t be disabled.
- Tweak: (FREE) The “Referral Visits” section is now accessible via the admin menu in the free version (to view/manage all visits).
- Tweak: A few small styling tweaks for the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: When the PRO license is activated on the free version, it is now more clear that the PRO version needs to be installed to activate features.
- Tweak: Rearranged a few of the plugin settings to be in more suitable locations.
- Fix: Fixed issue in rare cases, on some sites the affiliate registration form was submitting multiple times creating duplicate submissions, or showing a “This username already exists” message.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with apostrophes in usernames/emails when editing the assigned user on a coupon.
- Fix: Fixed the embed code URL in creatives being blank, if a default URL is not set for the creative.
- New: Added pagination to the “recent clicks” on the “referral URL” tab, so affiliates can now view their full referral click history. Only available with ajax loading enabled. Can be disabled in settings.
- New: Added a “Converted Only” toggle to the “recent clicks” on the “referral URL” tab. It will then only show clicks that have converted. Only available with ajax loading enabled. Can be disabled in settings.
- Improvement: Changed the way “all-time” stats are updated. This will improve speed/performance when orders are placed, or status is updated (when using coupons), especially for coupons that have a high usage.
- Improvement: Added option to show small icons in the affiliate dashboard tabs that represent what each tab does.
- Improvement: Added an option to enable/disable storing of the visitors IP address for new referral clicks, in the “wcusage_clicks” table. If disabled it will instead use a new cookie.
- Tweak: The “Make all dashboard URLs private” option is now enabled by default on new sites.
- Tweak: Slightly changed the layout/wording of the “Multi-Currency” settings to be easier to understand.
- Fix: When “Last 30 Days / This Month” graph is enabled instead of “Last 90 Days”, the next above the graph now shows this correctly.
- Fix: Fixed the percentage change showing as +100% when both values are the same (when not 0).
- Tweak: Added a new option in “Referral URL” settings: Attempt to apply coupon instantly on first visit via referral URL.
- Tweak: Changed it so only 1 referral URL click is “logged” per minute from the same visitor, to prevent the click log being spammed. Any clicks in the same minute will keep the same ID.
- Tweak: Changed “Direct Link Tracking” domains list on affiliate dashboard to be in descending order (newest entries first).
- Fix: Fixed “header already sent” PHP warning in some cases when referral links are clicked (since 4.16).
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed error with short URL generator not working correctly (showing blank URL) in certain cases.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed PHP warning when “per user role” commission enabled and coupon is used but not assigned to a user.
- Fix: Fixed a rare PHP warning in some cases, when order is refunded but no coupon was used.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP error on orders pages with sites that have outdated WooCommerce version (version 3.7 and below).
Version 4.15.2 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available!
This update includes some small improvements, including some new options for payouts, and a few other tweaks and fixes.
- Improvement: For each payout method, added an option to add custom text/information displayed when selecting the payout method in the dashboard settings tab.
- Improvement: Added an option to either show or hide the “payment details” field for each of the custom payment methods.
- Improvement: Added an option to choose whether payment details are required to request a payout.
- Improvement: Added an option to change the default “Page URL” on the “Referral URL” tab.
- Tweak: Added option to choose which line graph is shown for “All-time” stats toggle.
- Fix: Fixed issue on plugin settings page, in some cases, some plugin tabs/settings were hidden when using old WooCommerce version.
- Fix: Fixed line graphs not showing properly in some cases when “Last 30 Days | Last 7 Days” is selected as the toggles.
- Dev: Added 3 new API routes/endpoints for the plugin (coupon-info, request-payout, users-coupons).
- Dev: Added new hook for each payout method when a payout is marked as paid by admin.
- Fix: Fixed occasional critical error caused temporarily when updating WooCommerce version.
- Fix: Fixed a jQuery console error on affiliate dashboard page.
- Dev: Cleaned up some unused code in admin settings.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce version 6.
- Fix: Fixed the “New Coupon Usage” email not using the custom text/message and subject (on some websites in specific cases).
- Fix: Fixed the “Enable legacy (bulk) saving for settings page” checkbox to always show the “Save Settings” button when enabled.
- Fix: Made the “Logout” link text translatable.
- Tweak: A few small design improvements for the admin settings page.
- Tweak: (PRO) Small improvements to the affiliate registration from styling to work better with more themes.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the “Enable Email Reports” checkbox that was showing in affiliate dashboard settings even when email reports were disabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the “This payment method is not available.” showing on rare occasions on the affiliate dashboard “settings” tab when it shouldn’t.
- Tweak: Small tweak to improve layout of referral URL clicks table on small screens / mobiles.
- Fix: Fixed a rare issue/conflict with some plugins, stopping the WooCommerce products page loading properly.
Version 4.14.2 – Affiliate Registration Improvements!
Version 4.14.2 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available!
This update includes some improvements to the “affiliate registration” system, as well as a few other tweaks and fixes.
This update includes some improvements to the “affiliate registration” system, as well as a few other tweaks and fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added new option (in “registration” settings) to show a “join our affiliate program” checkbox on the store checkout when creating an order, for non-affiliate users.
- New: (PRO) Added new option (in “registration” settings) to disable the “preferred coupon code” field and instead generate a coupon name automatically based on a custom format with merge tags.
- New: (PRO) Added a new “Create New Registration” button on the admin “registrations” page, to manually create/submit an affiliate registration for a user yourself, easily in the admin area.
- New: (PRO) Added new “Affiliate Coupons” column to the WordPress users list. This will show all the coupons assigned to the user, with a tooltip showing unpaid commission, dashboard link, edit link, and a link to unassign/remove the users from the coupon.
- Improvement: Added a “Affiliate Users” admin menu item under “Coupon Affiliates”, if registrations is enabled with the “Coupon Affiliates” user role.
- Improvement: Added new option to set custom text for the “Submit Application” button on the affiliate registration form.
- Improvement: Added new option to only show tax calculations on statements for users with a tax/VAT number.
- Improvement: (FREE) The option to show the combined totals for all orders within the selected date range is now available in the free version.
- Tweak: Added a check to not allow affiliate registrations to be accepted if coupon already exists.
- Tweak: (FREE) Reports can now be generated for the past 1 month, up from 4 weeks, in the free version.
- Fix: Fixed some possible issues with partial refunds in certain cases.
- Fix: Fixed possible issue for sites using old WooCommerce version (3.7 or under), when a coupon is used when creating a new order.
- Fix: Fixed issue occurring on some sites with unpaid commission not updating after initially installing, when payouts features enabled by default.
Version 4.14.1 of Coupon Affiliates for WooCommerce is now available!
- Improvement: (PRO) Added option to set “Custom Email Header Image / Logo” for the email reports, to replace the default header image that is set in WooCommerce settings.
- Improvement: (PRO) Changed the “Report Header Text” and “Report Footer Text” to TinyMCE editor for better customisation options.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added option to either center align, or left align the email/PDF reports stats, in the reports customisation settings.
- Tweak: (PRO) Slightly changed/improved code for creating a new affiliate registration submission.
- Fix: Fixed the “Commission” message on affiliate dashboard statistics tab, in some cases showing wrong currency symbol when set to “per product” commission.
- Fix: (PRO) Tweaked the registration form labels to be capitalized when translated.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with a few of the plugin settings not being able to save since 4.14.0
- Fix: Fixed issue with HTML code not working in admin settings textarea fields.
- Tweak: Improved the styling for the affiliate dashboard “settings” forms, if the sites current theme has no styling for them.
- Tweak: Updated the “Save changes” buttons on “Settings” tab of affiliate dashboard to all be consistent with each other (text and styling).
- Tweak: Added logging for any connection errors with Stripe and PayPal payouts. Can be found in “WooCommerce > Status > Logs” if any errors occur.
- Tweak: Added some spacing on settings tab when “payouts” & “statements” are both disabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed “Commission” column header not showing on monthly summary in some cases.
- Fix: Fixed issue with “Sorry, you can’t use your own affiliate coupon code” message showing in some cases, even when it shouldn’t, when “Allow affiliate user to apply their own coupon code” was disabled.
- Fix: On plugin uninstall, it will now clear the saved database version numbers. Fixes issue when uninstalling, then reinstalling the plugin, where tables were not being recreated.
- Improvement (PRO): Added option to send an example report to yourself, for the “affiliate email reports” module, when customising the settings.
- Fix: Fixed issue with “affiliate info” not displaying for some orders, in certain occasions.
- Other: Updated translation files.
- Fix: Small code security improvement/tweak.
- Fix: Fixed issue with coupons not applying on checkout page until page refreshed, when the “Hide the Coupon code applied successfully message” setting was enabled.
- Tweak: Hidden the “Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products.” message that shows via referral link, if the setting is enabled to hide the “Coupon code applied successfully.” message.
- Fix: Small code security improvement/tweak.
- Fix (PRO): Fixed issue/warning displaying with landing pages enabled.
- Small fix for issue when both free & pro version being activated.
- A few small tweaks related to the 4.10.0 update.
- Fix: Fixed alignment of “add campaign” field/button on some themes.
- Fix (PRO): Fixed issue with landing pages links not working on some occasions, since the 4.9.0 update.
- Tweak: Few small styling changes to plugin settings page.
- Fix: Fixed “Generate Dashboard Page” button sometimes displaying a slightly broken page when complete.
- Fix: Fixed “Settings” link for plugin in plugins list.
- Tweak: Hidden the “(1)” icon shown in the “Coupon Affiliates” admin menu when a trial is available.
- Fix: Fixed the “converted” column in admin “Referral URL Visits” page being hidden in the free version, instead of the “campaign” column.