- Tweak: Added a new option in “Referral URL” settings: Attempt to apply coupon instantly on first visit via referral URL.
- Tweak: Changed it so only 1 referral URL click is “logged” per minute from the same visitor, to prevent the click log being spammed. Any clicks in the same minute will keep the same ID.
- Tweak: Changed “Direct Link Tracking” domains list on affiliate dashboard to be in descending order (newest entries first).
- Fix: Fixed “header already sent” PHP warning in some cases when referral links are clicked (since 4.16).
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed error with short URL generator not working correctly (showing blank URL) in certain cases.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed PHP warning when “per user role” commission enabled and coupon is used but not assigned to a user.
- Fix: Fixed a rare PHP warning in some cases, when order is refunded but no coupon was used.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP error on orders pages with sites that have outdated WooCommerce version (version 3.7 and below).