New Improved Fixed Tweak
Learn more about this update >
- New: Added pagination to the “recent clicks” on the “referral URL” tab, so affiliates can now view their full referral click history. Only available with ajax loading enabled. Can be disabled in settings.
- New: Added a “Converted Only” toggle to the “recent clicks” on the “referral URL” tab. It will then only show clicks that have converted. Only available with ajax loading enabled. Can be disabled in settings.
- Improvement: Changed the way “all-time” stats are updated. This will improve speed/performance when orders are placed, or status is updated (when using coupons), especially for coupons that have a high usage.
- Improvement: Added option to show small icons in the affiliate dashboard tabs that represent what each tab does.
- Improvement: Added an option to enable/disable storing of the visitors IP address for new referral clicks, in the “wcusage_clicks” table. If disabled it will instead use a new cookie.
- Tweak: The “Make all dashboard URLs private” option is now enabled by default on new sites.
- Tweak: Slightly changed the layout/wording of the “Multi-Currency” settings to be easier to understand.
- Fix: When “Last 30 Days / This Month” graph is enabled instead of “Last 90 Days”, the next above the graph now shows this correctly.
- Fix: Fixed the percentage change showing as +100% when both values are the same (when not 0).