New Improved Fixed Tweak
- New: Added a new option to make it so affiliate coupons can only be used by new customers on their first order (Settings > General > Coupon Usage Restrictions).
- Improvement: Added an option to change the style of the login/registration forms, with 3 available styles.
- Tweak: The “Required order status to show on affiliate dashboard” option will now always have “Completed” enabled and can’t be disabled.
- Tweak: (FREE) The “Referral Visits” section is now accessible via the admin menu in the free version (to view/manage all visits).
- Tweak: A few small styling tweaks for the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: When the PRO license is activated on the free version, it is now more clear that the PRO version needs to be installed to activate features.
- Tweak: Rearranged a few of the plugin settings to be in more suitable locations.
- Fix: Fixed issue in rare cases, on some sites the affiliate registration form was submitting multiple times creating duplicate submissions, or showing a “This username already exists” message.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with apostrophes in usernames/emails when editing the assigned user on a coupon.
- Fix: Fixed the embed code URL in creatives being blank, if a default URL is not set for the creative.