New Improved Fixed Tweak
This update includes some new options to help you prevent affiliate fraud, an improvement to the products list/summary for orders on the affiliate table, and more!
- New: Added a new/improved “product summary” section on the affiliate dashboard when “MORE” toggle is clicked on recent orders and monthly summary tables. Shows a detailed summary of all products including the quantity, total, commission for each individual product.
- New: (PRO) Added a new “strict fraud prevention” option that can be enabled when using “direct link tracking” module. This option will only allow coupons to be applied when directly linked by an approved domain.
- New: (PRO) Added a new “Domains Blacklist” option in plugin settings. Visitors referred directly from any of these domains will not have referrals tracked or coupons applied automatically.
- New: Added a new “Visitors Blacklist” option in plugin settings to block visitor IDs or IP addresses from being able to use affiliate coupons or register as an affiliate.
- New: In the “Referral Visits” admin page you can easily add/remove the visitor IP/ID for a certain click to the “Visitors Blacklist”.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added option to enable a “2 Column Layout” for the registration form.
- Improvement: The date/time for the referral link clicks log will now be saved using the “time zone” set in the WordPress general settings (instead of UTC).
- Improvement: Improved styling/layout for the tables on affiliate dashboard for mobile devices, to fix them being squashed on some themes/sites.
- Tweak: Moved all restrictions and fraud settings into their own tab on the plugin settings tab.
- Tweak: (PRO) On the admin “Payouts” and “Registrations” pages, the date columns have been removed. The dates can still be seen by hovering over the ID (created date), and status (completed date).
- Tweak: Made a few small styling tweaks/improvements to the login/registration forms. Both forms will now be more consistent with each other and a better layout on some themes.
- Tweak: Updated it so that the “saved data” for orders on the affiliate dashboards will be refreshed automatically, whenever some of the settings in the “Commission” settings tab are changed.
- Fix: Added a fix for direct link tracking when referrer domain uses “www.” in the domain.
- Fix: Fixed custom email notifications not formatting the HTML if they were edited (on some websites since the last update).
- Fix: Referral URLs functionality will now be fully disabled when toggled off in the settings.
- Fix: (PRO) Added some extra checks to prevent a PHP error showing if “Pay via PayPal” is clicked, but the API keys are invalid.