New Improved Fixed Tweak
This is one of our biggest ever updates. Including our most popular feature request, a “Multi-Level Affiliates” module, along with some significant performance improvements, a new dashboard page, activity log, and lots more improvements, tweaks and fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added a brand new full-featured Multi-Level Affiliates module to the plugin.
–> New: (PRO) Added option for parent affiliates to invite people to become an affiliate. They will then become the parent affiliate for this user, and will gain extra commission from any sales that affiliate refers.
–> New: (PRO) Added new shortcode to display brand new MLA dashboard page. The dashboard will show all sub-affiliates, affiliate network chart, invitation tools, payouts management, settings, and more.
- New: Added a new dashboard page in the admin area which includes some general statistics, and other latest statistics/activity for referrals, visits, registrations, payouts, etc.
- New: Added a new “Activity Log” to the admin area, to keep track of all the latest activity within the plugin and your affiliate programs.
- Improvement: (PRO) The monthly summary table now saves data/totals for each month as meta data (after first load) instead of calculating every time, excluding the current month. This will significantly improve the loading speed for this tab and filters, especially for coupons with lots of orders.
- Improvement: (PRO) The line graphs are now loaded via ajax which should significantly improve initial loading time of the page for coupons with lots of orders. The line graphs are now also limited to show a maximum of around 100 orders.
- Improvement: (FREE) The “All-time | This Month | Last Month” statistics toggles are now available in the free version. This is now selected as default for new installs.
- Improvement: Some extra meta data (“wcusage_stats”) is saved on orders to load order affiliate data faster in certain cases.
- Improvement: Made some improvements to performance when generating admin reports. In general generating reports should now be around 2x faster.
- Improvement: Made a few other small performance improvements to the affiliate dashboard and plugin in general.
- Improvement: Greatly improved speed of query that checks if current page contains the plugins shortcodes, and made it so that it doesn’t always run on all pages.
- Tweak: Added some extra sanitization to certain parts of the code, just for extra precautions.
- Tweak: Changed the “filter by coupon code” option on the admin orders list to a text input instead of dropdown. Improves speed / performance of page for sites with lots of coupons.
- Tweak: Font awesome icon styles are now hosted locally via the plugin.
- Tweak: (PRO) When editing a user, it will now only show “Payment Settings” for payment methods that are enabled.
- Tweak: (PRO) The coupon affiliate meta box on single orders now shows the affiliate info for lifetime referrers.
- Tweak: (PRO) Even if PRO license expires, the “unpaid commission” will now continue to be tracked and updated for new orders.
- Tweak: Affiliate dashboard tab icons are now enabled by default.
- Tweak: Updated design of the plugin’s admin pages, with a new header on each page.
- Fix: Resolved a few minor console warnings on affiliate dashboard, in certain occasions.
- Fix: (FREE) Admins can properly generate reports in the free version for a specific date range (instead of exactly 1 month).
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed the commission message shown in the “statistics” tab of affiliate dashboard when “per user role” commission is set for that affiliate.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed occasional issue with monthly summary tab not loading correctly with multi-currency enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed occasional issue with payout button not working correctly.
- Fix: Fixed occasional issue calculating the specific decimal commission with multi-currency enabled.
- Fix: Fixed occasional issue causing PHP error when an admin was updating orders.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.0.0
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.0