New Improved Fixed Tweak
- New: Added brand new setup wizard which is accessible when first installing the plugin, or via a button in the settings page.
- Improvement: Added a “REFRESH ALL DATA” button when editing individual coupons. This allows you to refresh the data/statistics for just one individual coupon dashboard if needed.
- Improvement: Significantly improved initial affiliate dashboard loading speed when first visiting, or when data has been refreshed (especially for larger coupons). It will now load the page much faster, and show the “loading…” animation whilst it refreshes/saves the data for the first time.
- Improvement: Via small optimisations, improved the speed of the fetch orders query by around 10%, which executes when first loading dashboard, refreshing data, and on the recent orders affiliate dashboard tab, when filtering orders.
- Tweak: (FREE) Hidden the “Pending Affiliate Registrations” and “Pending Payout Requests” sections on the admin dashboard when using free version.
- Fix: On the new admin dashboard, the text shown when no items are found in each of the sections has been fixed with the correct messages.
- Fix: (PRO) Made sure the saved “monthly summary” data is now refreshed properly when the refresh data button is clicked, or commission settings change.
- Dev: Re-structured the admin settings code, to be a bit more organised.
- Dev: Switched back to using WordPress’ default jQuery library.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.1