Improved Fixed Tweak
- Improvement: Referral URL conversions will now track the order ID, and display that in the admins “Referral Visits” page, in the “Converted” column, along with the order total for that conversion.
- Improvement: The admins “Referral Visits” page now includes search options to filter visits by referrer URL, coupon code, campaign, and converted.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added a small icon to show if the commission has been granted to the affiliate yet, in the admin orders affiliate info tooltip (on orders list), and in the “Coupon Affiliate” meta box for individual orders.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added new settings in the “Statements” section to set custom text for “Subtotal”, “Tax”, and “Total” on the PDF statements.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added a way to allow admins to link an existing affiliate user to a MLA parent. Simply edit a user and go to the “MLA Parent Users” section.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added a way to allow admins to remove all MLA parents from a particular affiliate user. Simply edit a user, go to the “MLA Parent Users” section, set the “Tier 1” field to empty, and save.
- Tweak: A few small tweaks to the setup wizard.
- Tweak: Edited a few strings in the admin area to use localisation that were previously missing it.
- Tweak: On the coupons list, edited style of the dashboard “copy link” button.
- Fix: Fixed the “Support Ticket” button on the admin dashboard page not linking anywhere.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP error showing on the admin dashboard if WooCommerce is not activated, instead showing a more user friendly message instructing to install WooCommerce.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.0.1
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.7.0