New Improved Fixed Tweak
We are excited to announce the release of Coupon Affiliates version 5.10.0, bringing one of the most requested features: Performance Bonuses
Additionally, we have also made several over notable improvements, tweaks and fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added new “Performance Rewards & Bonuses” module. This allows you to reward your affiliates with bonuses and rewards, based on their performance. Learn More.
- Improvement: (PRO) Added 2 new “Extra Field” options for the “Bank Transfer” payout method. Also made the “Bank Transfer” details fields required on the affiliate dashboard settings tab, so they can not be left blank.
- Improvement: Added some bulk actions to the admin “Affiliate Users” list page, to allow you to bulk delete users and their coupons, or bulk unassign users from coupons.
- Improvement: Added an “Actions” column to the plugins admin “Coupons” list page, with links to edit or delete the coupon.
- Tweak: (PRO) Changed the “Unpaid Commission” and “Pending Payments” fields when editing a coupon to number fields to prevent invalid values being entered.
- Tweak: (PRO) Removed the “Coupon Code” field on the “Add New Affiliate” when the “Dynamic Code Generator” is enabled. Made the field required when it is shown.
- Tweak: Modified the “Add New Affiliate” form to redirect to the “Affiliate Users” list page. It now also shows a “Custom Message” field to include a custom message in the email sent to the user. The checkbox to automatically accept has also been removed, and it will now always automatically accept the user.
- Tweak: Made a few CSS tweaks/fixes to the affiliate dashboard on mobile.
- Tweak: Switched the admin CSS styles to use the “wp_enqueue_style” function.
- Tweak: Automatically unassign user ID from coupons if a user is deleted.
- Tweak: Improved query for admin coupons list page, to no longer show coupons when the affiliate user has been deleted.
- Tweak: The “Activity Log” will now only show “new order referral” logs when the order used a coupon that has an affiliate user assigned to it.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP error in some cases when generating admin reports, causing the report to fail and show 0 for all values.
- Fix: Added compatibility with the Wordfence login reCAPTCHA when submitting the affiliate registration form.
- Fix: Fixed issue with affiliate registration form not submitting correctly when a CAPTCHA plugin is being used for login security.
- Fix: The Turnstile and reCAPTCHA scripts are now enqueued using the “wp_enqueue_script” function, and should no longer conflict with the “Simple Cloudflare Turnstile” plugin.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP warning in certain occasions when updating a user in the admin area.
- Fix: Fixed an error on the admin “Referral Visits” page when clicking “View all visits for this referrer” link, if site is on a subdirectory.
- Fix: Fixed a few instances where /wp-admin was being used instead of admin_url() causing issues on sites which are not installed in the root directory or using a custom /wp-admin path.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with the admin manual “add new affiliate” form when the “Use the email address as username” option was enabled.
- Fix: Fixed a rare PHP error occuring in some cases when manually adding a new affiliate user, in certain cases.
- Fix: Fixed a few other PHP warnings.
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.4.0