New Fixed Tweak
This update provides some improvements to the registration system, including new custom fields, multiple template coupons, and more!
- New: (FREE) The affiliate registration system is now available in the free version. This includes all the main features, however few of the more advanced (and new) features still require the PRO version.
- New: (PRO) Added new functionality to add your own custom fields to the affiliate registration form.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to create multiple template coupons, which the user can then choose which one they want in the registration form.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to automatically submit affiliate registration whenever a new user is created.
- New: (PRO) Added new option to track user registrations as a lifetime referral, with the lifetime commission feature enabled.
- Tweak: (PRO) All extra field and custom field data for new affiliate registrations will show in a single “Other Information” column on the admin registrations management page.
- Tweak: (PRO) The “website” extra field from affiliate registrations will now save in the “website” user profile data.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to add custom text to the “WhatsApp” social share link message.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added option to Exclude/Remove taxes from “Store Credit” that is applied to cart.
- Tweak: Added a toggle to enable/disable the Google reCAPTCHA on the registration form more easily.
- Tweak: Updated so that the registration form will still work without a valid “template coupon” set in the settings. Instead it will just create a new coupon code without any other custom settings set (other than assigning the user etc).
- Tweak: Made a few changes to the setup wizard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with some users not being able to add referral URL campaigns in the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed/improved some of the spacing/alignment on the MLA Dashboard settings tab.
- Fix: Fixed the “last 7 days” statistics on admin dashboard only showing for past 10 orders.
- Fix: Fixed issue with bulk delete not working on the admin users list with the plugin enabled.
- Fix: Fixed the “Delete” button not working on the admin affiliate registrations page.
- Fix: Fixed a few minor PHP warnings.
- Other: Added localized translations for German.
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 6.8.0