New Improved Fixed Tweak
This update includes several new features and improvements for the MLA module.
We’ve also added some features to the “recent orders” tab on the affiliate dashboard, along with a few other small tweaks and fixes.
- New: Added a “Search” field at top of “Recents Orders” and “MLA Summary” table. Users can live search the results in the table to only show rows that include the search term.
- New: Added option to show the total number of orders for each status, displayed below the “Recent Orders” table.
- New: (PRO) Added new “Summary” tab to MLA dashboard to show a table with a summary of statistics for each of the users sub-affiliates.
- New: (PRO) Added some shortcodes to show some sections of the MLA Dashboard elsewhere: [couponaffiliates-mla-subaffiliates] and [couponaffiliates-mla-payouts]
- New: (PRO) Added an option to make the MLA Dashboard “Invite Only”, so you can choose which affiliate users have access to it.
- New: (PRO) Added option to auto-assign normal affiliate coupon referrals as a sub-affiliate in the referrers MLA network.
- New: (PRO) Added option to make MLA invite links also work as a normal referral link.
- New: (PRO) Added options to allow you to customise which sections/tabs on the MLA Dashboard will be displayed.
- Tweak: The “Add New Affiliate” button is now visible in free version on the “Users” page, and improved the notification displayed when a new affiliate is added by admin.
- Fix: Added a check to prevent PHP error in the “wcusage_auto_apply_discount_coupon” function if WooCommerce is disabled on certain pages.
- Fix: Fixed PHP warning on admin orders list, showing the first time it is loaded when there is a new order, if “per user role” commission was enabled.
- Fix: Fixed issue with not being able to edit the “Template coupon code” with legacy “Save Settings” button enabled.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with “payout has already been paid” message sometimes showing when trying to mark a manual payout as paid.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue with the landing pages section not showing on the affiliate dashboard “referral URL” tab.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed “Other Information” not displaying for manual registrations when “Automatically register all new users as an affiliate” option enabled.
- Other: Updated to Freemius SDK 2.5.2
- Other: Tested with WordPress 6.1.1
- Other: Tested with WooCommerce 7.1.0