New Improved Fixed Tweak
This update includes some new features and improvements for the “creatives” module, along with a few other small tweaks and fixes.
- New: (PRO) Added categories to creatives. You can now assign a category to creatives, and creatives will be sorted into their own categories when displayed on the affiliate dashboard.
- New: (PRO) Added YouTube Video, MP4 Video, and PDF as option to include in the creatives tab of affiliate dashboard.
- New: (PRO) Added Brand Colors as option to include in the creatives tab of affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: (PRO) Updated the “Creatives Text” option to TinyMCE editor, so you can add more advanced custom text to the top of the creatives tab.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added a light grid background to the creatives boxes on the affiliate dashboard, where there is any empty space.
- Tweak: (PRO) The buttons on creatives tab now have the “pointer” cursor when hovered over.
- Tweak: (PRO) Added more hooks to the “creatives” code, to allow developers to implement more advanced customizations.
- Tweak: (PRO) Scheduled payout requests will now use the websites default timezone instead of UTC.
- Tweak: (PRO) Changed the “Export to Excel” button text to just “Export”, and added a download icon to the button.
- Tweak: (PRO) The “Add New” button for adding a campaign in the “Referral URL” tab will now display at the correct size on certain themes.
- Tweak: (PRO) In PDF statements, changed the month to short version (in details and table), and added suffix to the day number (st/nd).
- Tweak: The “Email address for receiving admin notifications” setting is now available in the free version.
- Tweak: Added a slight border radius to tabs and buttons on the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed issue causing some scheduled payout requests to not be submitted when they should.
- Fix: (PRO) Fixed a few PHP warnings when viewing generated PDF statements.
- Fix: Fixed affiliate registrations occassionally not being displayed on the admin registrations page, when the form is submitted.
- Fix: Fixed issue with the affiliate dashboard for coupons not assigned to an affiliate user, sometimes being visible via the unique link for logged out users.
- Other: (PRO) Updated stripe-php library to version 10.0.0.
- Other: Updated to Freemius SDK 2.5.3