New Improved Fixed Tweak
This update includes several new features, tweaks, and fixes, improves performance, adds additional functionality, and solves various issues, aiming to further streamline the management of affiliate programs.
- New: Added batch ajax loading when refreshing affiliate dashboard statistics (first load or manual refresh) to help prevent timeout/performance issues with coupons that have lots of orders. Should also help prevent certain rare situations that resulted in ajax errors.
- New: Significant performance improvements for when refreshing statistics. Changed the way order meta is saved.
- New: (PRO) Added “unpaid commission added” and “unpaid commission removed” to the activity log.
- New: Added an option in “Referral Link Settings” to “remove all tracking cookies when customer places an order”.
- New: Added a way to delete logs on the Activity Logs page, that are older than a certain number of days.
- Tweak: (PRO) When editing an order, if the order is complete but still has not granted “unpaid commission”, a link will show to update this.
- Tweak: Removed the spacing under the “No orders found” message on the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: Hidden the order status totals for the latest orders in the “Statistics” tab on the affiliate dashboard.
- Tweak: Improved the tooltip on the “Affiliate Coupons” column, in the admin users list.
- Tweak: (PRO) MLA commission will now show on the tooltips in the admin orders list.
- Tweak: Made a few small tweaks/improvements to admin settings page on mobile.
- Tweak: The option to “track conversions via referral URL even if coupon was not used” will no longer track if “allow affiliate user to apply their own coupon code at cart / checkout” option is disabled, and the affiliate clicks their own link.
- Tweak: (PRO) Updated the “Delay Commission” cron job to check twice per day instead of once per day.
- Fix: Made the “New Customers Only” option for “Who can apply affiliate coupons to their cart?” now compatible with HPOS.
- Fix: Allow “0” as the “Coupon Discount” in the quick generate form on the setup wizard for the template coupon.
- Fix: Fixed the “Subtotal” not showing on the products list in the “Monthly Summary” tab on the affiliate dashboard.
- Fix: Ensure certain values are always assigned as a “float” before using them in calculations. Helps prevent some issues with PHP 8+ in certain cases.